The best magazine
How Do I Set the Date on My Tag Heuer Stainless Steel Diving Watch?
- 1). Dry the watch thoroughly with a clean cloth.
- 2). Grasp the watch with one hand. Place your other hand on the crown.
- 3). Unscrew the crown slightly and gently pull the crown outward to the out-most setting. This enters time-setting mode. Gently push the crown inward, by one "click" to enter the date setting mode.
- 4). Turn the dial until the diving watch's face displays the correct time.
- 5). Push the crown inward and screw it back to its original position.