The best magazine
How to Remove a Grease Stain From a Leather Garment
- 1). Blot excess grease from the leather garment with paper towels. Avoid rubbing the grease stain, as you it will force the stain deeper into the leather.
- 2). Cover the remaining grease with talcum powder. Allow the talcum powder to remain on the leather garment overnight. The powder extracts the grease from the leather.
- 3). Brush the powder from the leather garment with your hand the next morning. Wipe the remaining talcum powder and grease from the leather garment with a damp rag.
- 4). Pour 1 tbsp. leather cleaner onto a clean cloth, and wipe over the leather garment. Wipe cleaner from the leather garment with a clean cloth.
- 5). Spray a leather conditioner on the garment. Allow the conditioner to soak into the garment for five minutes. Wipe the leather clean with a lint-free cloth.